Hytegra system, which stands for hydraulic integration, comprises basically of solenoid operated valve atop and various kinds of spacer type valves vertically or horizontally stacked on a manifold and constructs a unit hydraulic circuit.
- A hydraulic device can be made only by mounting a solenoid operated valve and a stack valve on a manifold
- Valves are mounted to the manifold with bolts, resulting in rearranging the circuit with ease
- Since the circuit is made simply, no internal piping is necessary
External piping is neatly done from the cylinder port for the manifold provided for back piping and side piping.
- It’s stacking construction (max 5 tiers) needs no piping and occupies a small space so that the system can be compactly designed.
- Oil leakage is eliminated. Valve replacement is easy
Main Type: HT3H · HR3H · HG3H · HG1H · HQ3H · HB3H · HRB3H · HK3H · HF3H · HW3H · HKF3H · HFG3H · HKG3H · HGF3H · HGR2M · HK2M · HLD3H · HFK2H · HGD2H · HMC · HMD